Stay Beautiful In Your 20s
In your 20s, your skin is smooth but has occasional breakouts. Focus on unclogging pores and moisturizing. And don’t forget to use sunscreen!
1. Washing your face, particularly with hot water, strips it of its natural oils. Be sure to use a gentle, moisturizing cleanser instead of soap, and follow up with a light moisturizer.
2. Avoid exposure to the sun: damage from the sun now will show up later as sun spots and wrinkles.
3. They don’t call it beauty sleep for nothing. Apply night cream before tucking up, and wake up to a beautifully moisturized complexion.
4. Don’t forget to hydrate from the inside, too. Drink at least two-and-a-half litres of water each day.
5. Squeezing a pimple can lead to permanent scarring. Apply a warm compress to help bring a blemish to the surface, then apply a spot treatment will absorb more quickly and dry it out faster.
6. Review your daily regimen. If you’re still using the oil- and acne-control products of your teen years, start reevaluating your skin today. Oil glands are not working as hard now so some products may be too harsh for you.
7. Cleanse, tone and moisturize. Now is the time to get a good moisturize with an SPF of at least 15. If you still have excessive oil or acne, get an oil-free formula.
8. Dump junk food. Your on-the-go lifestyle probably combines lots of work and socializing, which means less time to cook. But too much sugar, fat and coffee can speed up aging. Exchange a few burgers for salads, and it will surely make your skin younger.
9. Exercise. Fitness is for life, so the saying goes. Go to the gym, or take up badminton or yoga.
10. Overall body check. Don’t neglect your hair and feet. These, too, get old and sun damaged, and need protection and pampering.
11. Many studies have been done over the years demonstrating the healing and physiological properties of bovine colostrum. Colostrum helps the immune system to function more efficiently, maintain peak performance and fight acne causing bacteria.
Colostrum supplies growth factors (hormones) as well as stimulating the endocrine system to keep producing its own supply of hormones. Research strongly indicates that the combination of growth and immune factors in colostrum works together to create a potent anti-aging effect, including tighter skin, and regrowth of cells and tissue of organs that normally decrease in size with age.
Daily supplementation on Bovine Colostrum allows the body to have improved resilience against any type of stress. Overall health and well being is accomplished when the body has all of the necessary factors it needs for defense, healing and repair.
If you have special skin issues, such as stubborn acne, rosacea, or extremely sensitive or oily skin, the best thing to do is to seek out the advice of a professional dermatologist.
Pretty, healthy skin is well within your grasp, with a little bit of awareness, determination and persistence on your part. The results are definitely worth it. Live juicy and be happy with your largest organ!
Note: None of the information in this article is scientifically based, but it does work, based on the personal experiences of myself and many others.