Suppose 10 percent of the mainland population of lizards are yellow. The other 90 percent are green or brown. Of 10


Suppose 10 percent of the mainland population of lizards are yellow. The other 90
percent are green or brown. Of 10 lizards that colonize an island, 6 of them are yellow. Will
the frequency of yellow skin among the descendants of these lizards be the same as the
frequency in the mainland population?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *